Invoices, Tax and Tariff Review
Utility bills can be very confusing. These bills are usually paid without much review or oversight for this very reason.
- Energy tariffs change constantly and utilities fall behind the pace of change
- Tax laws change and making sure you are qualified correctly can be tricky
- Billing problems and contract compliance can significantly increase your costs
Even when there is a suspicion of a problem, does your staff have the expertise to identify the hidden and costly overcharges, duplicate charges, tax miscalculations, or other errors? Even more importantly, even if something is identified, does your staff have the time and knowledge to fix the problem and secure a refund?
Many companies just assume their bills are correct, but mistakes could be costing your company hundreds or thousands of dollars. If you don’t catch them, they will continue indefinitely!
Allowing ANG Finance to complete a utility bill audit will provide you with the following information:
• Provide a comprehensive analysis of billing, usage and rate information.
• Clarify invoices.
• Identify errors and overcharges.
• Find refund opportunities.
• Assist in getting refunds made on a timely basis.
• Examine usage patterns to identify additional cost savings opportunities on an ongoing basis
• Cost you absolutely nothing! Any fee is paid from errors uncovered.
Our utility bill audits include electricity, natural gas, water/sewer and fuel oil
Your business should have a professional perform a utility bill audit to mitigate the risk of being constantly over charged. Better Cost Control can provide that service. For more information please contact us via email or call 800-454-0027 x150.